Granules from yellowish-brown to brown color with faint characteristic odor.
1 g of a drug contains active substance:
robenidine – 66 mg.
Additives: liquid paraffin, corn starch.
ATCvet QP51, antiprotozoal veterinary drugs (QP51АХ13, robenidine)
Robenidine contained in the drug has a wide range coccidiostatic action, effective against chicken Eimeria: Eimeria tenella, E. acervulina, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. mivati, E. brunetti, E. mitis, E. praecox; turkeys: E. adenoeides, E. meleagrimitis and E. gallopanovis; rabbits: E. magna, E. media, E. stiedae.
Robenidine is a synthetic coccidiostat, which acts upon Eimeria in schizont stage of first and second generation. Disrupts Eimeria cell energy exchange and undermines the process of nuclear cell division, which leads to death of Eimeria.
Robenidine is practically not absorbed in gastrointestinal tract of poultry and animals and excreted from the body mostly with feces within 3-4 days.
Compatible with vitamins and feed additives used in poultry and livestock. The drug is moderately toxic for warm-blooded animals.
Preventive treatment of chicken eimeriosis (broiler chickens), turkeys, rabbits in case of involvement of Eimeria:
- broiler chickens: Eimeria tenella, E. acervulina, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. mivati, E. brunetti, E. mitis, E. рraecox;
- turkeys: E. adenoeides, E. meleagrimitis та E. gallopanovis;
- rabbits: E. magna, E. media, E. stiedae.
Orally with feed in doses of:
- broiler chickens, turkeys: 0.450-0.545 kg of drug per 1 ton of feed (equivalent of 30-36 mg of robenidine per 1 kg of feed). Fed with feed to broiler chickens from one-day age and during all their growing period, excluding from ration 5 days before slaughtering, turkeys – from one-day age to 16 weeks;
- rabbits: 1.0 kg of drug per 1 ton of feed (equivalent of 66 mg of robenidine per 1 kg of feed). Used with feed during whole fattening period, excluding from ration 5 days before slaughtering.
When mixing the drug with the feed its equal distribution should be provided (multistage mixing: in 10 kg of feed, in 100 kg of feed, in 1000 kg of feed).
Do not use for egg-laying chickens and turkeys during egg production!
Slaughtering of poultry and rabbits for meat is permitted after 5 days after last drug administration. Meet obtained before the specified time period is utilized and fed to unproductive animals, depending on the conclusion of a doctor of veterinary medicine.
Personnel working with the drug should adhere to ground hygiene and safety rules applicable when working with veterinary drugs.
Bag of polyethylene film of 50, 100, 500 g, 1 kg and sacks of 5, 10, 20 and 25 kg. Polymer containers of 100 and 500 g, 1 kg.
Store in dry dark place under temperature from 0 to 25 °C.
Keep away from children.
2 years from production date.